Borin no more

"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." Oprah Winfrey

What a better way of starting off this announcement  than a quote from Oprah.... although I think Galoprah would scream "failure is not an option," and quickly fry my brains with some sort of laser-gun. Anyways on to the depressing part:

Wrath of Borin is being cancelled. I'm extremely not happy with it as it's gone through a number of changes while I was drawing it, and in doing that I personally saw to it's failure. Does this mean Wrath of Borin will never see the light of day again?- Hells no! It just needs to go "back to formula" and spend a bit more time in the cooking pot. When it does return it'll be better than ever! I already have some plans to improve the characters/story but it won't be around for a while.

In closing I wanted to apologize to my readers and assure you all that there will be a lot more content coming to the site. Stay tuned and keep reading!

-Josh

2 comments:

Loner Gamer said...

T^T Bye bye Borin. Hope to see you return in the future to decimate that nasty demon bi@ch and get it on with your love interests!

Josh said...

hahaha he will! oohhh he will