Change can be good! If you let it



Those who know me know I’m going through a lot of changes in life, and for those that know me well know I’m pretty uncomfortable with change. I think a lot of us have the same feelings toward change, but change can be good! It can also downright suck but sometimes it has to just to get to the better things in life. Right now I’m in the process of moving and doing so I haven’t had a good amount of time to work on comic pages.
One big change you’ll notice is that Lady Ghoul is off the site…. For now. I’m fixing it up a bit and pitching it to publishers. I figure its high-time I tried to get a product on the comic shelves and I think Lady Ghoul is the perfect thing for it…. But it has to go through that word we’re all uncomfortable with… change…. Damn.
NOT TO WORRY! Tales From the Mush is moving forward with some great guest comic makers and artists and I can’t wait to show off some of the talent behind it! I’m also slowly chipping away at a short story for it I think you’ll all get a kick out of.
I hope you’ll stick around and follow my progress as I go through all this change and once things are up and running in my new spot I’ll be back on schedule. Can’t wait to show off more stuff!
-Josh

No comments: